Operational Support Staff
Job Fair: Every Thursday from 3-5pm!!!
Eariler Risers / Hard Workers - the times may vary - The starting wage is $11.00/hour
Thank you for your interest in a great career opportunity with Chick-fil-A. Here, you are taking the first step towards a very rewarding career. Every job at Chick-fil-A will prepare you to be the best you can be. That is our promise to you.
Here at Chick-fil-A, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated and driven Owner/Operator who is personally vested in your success.
Your Success is our Success!
We encourage you to fill out your application completely and let us know your availability. Add a cover letter to help us get your unique personality.
Our restaurant is a fast-paced, high energy environment. This role will be responsible for ensuring that the restaurant is always clean and orderly. If you would enjoy working behind the scenes, this may be a great start for you.
Some responsibilities may include:
- Washing dishes
- Squeezing lemons for our Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Pressure washing
- Unloading trucks as needed
- Light and heavy-duty cleaning
- Climb up and down a ladder frequently
- Scrubbing sidewalks
- Steward / Maintenance
- Maintaining a clean parking lot
- Removing trash throughout the day.
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain Proper Quality Parameters
- Detail oriented
- Have a valid driver's license
- 18 years or older
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects on a regular basis. Some work will be outside, in walk-in cooler/freezer.
- This is a temporary assignment that will be evaluated regularly to match the demands of the restaurant
The right candidate will be able to work well with hands, tools, and be able to kneel/squat frequently.
Prior experience would be helpful.
Day and Evening hours are required / Weekends are required / Holidays are required with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas