Dish Washer (Part Time)
Job Fair: Tuesdays from 3:00PM to 5:00PM
Thank you for your interest in a great career opportunity with Chick-fil-A. Here, you are taking the first step towards a very rewarding career. Every job at Chick-fil-A will prepare you to be the best you can be. That is our promise to you.
Here at Chick-fil-A, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated and driven Owner/Operator who is personally vested in your success.
Your Success is our Success
We encourage you to fill out your application completely and let us know your availability. Add a cover letter to help us get your unique personality.
Our Kitchen Team Member / BOH Crew Members work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
Job opportunities as Dish Washer/ Kitchen Team Member / BOH Crew Member is generally offered as full time or part time restaurant job.
Prior experience as a cook, grill cook, fry cook, prep cook, line cook, chef, or restaurant crew member, team member or other kitchen part time restaurant jobs is not required but preferred.
Requirements & Responsibilities
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain Proper Quality Parameters
Applicants will also be expected to be able work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.
Job opportunities as Dish Washer / Kitchen Team Member / BOH Crew Member is generally offered as full time or part time restaurant job.
The Dishwasher provides guest service by assuring that all cooking utensils / equipment are sanitary and clean. The Dishwasher is the person most responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the restaurant. Although the Dishwasher rarely serves guests directly, the work done by the Dishwasher is critical to every guest and the people who directly serve guests.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the store
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example
• Follows company operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
• Meet store operating policies of safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
• Stand for long periods of time
• Reach and lift overhead up to 25 pounds
• Work in hot and cold temperature extremes subject to fluctuations for long periods of time.
• Work in environment where smoke, fumes, steam, and other airborne particles are present
• Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
• Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to build relationships