Chick-fil-A Breader - 2pm to Close - (Full Time 18yrs+)
The starting wage for this role is $12.00 per hour.
To to be considered for this role, your availability must fit this specific time slot (2 pm to close/ 5 days per week). A change in your availability may result in a reduction in hourly wage. Due to the physical demands of this job, there is a higher starting rate.
Every piece of chicken in our restaurant is hand-breaded one at a time. The taste of our chicken is what makes Chick-fil-A different: we named the entire company based on this HERO product! This is one of the most crucial roles in the restaurant which requires significant attention to detail. Strict adherence to proper procedures is a must. Food safety and high quality must not be compromised.
Thank you for your interest in a great career opportunity with Chick-fil-A. Here, you are taking the first step towards a very rewarding career. Every job at Chick-fil-A will prepare you to be the best you can be. That is our promise to you.
Here at Chick-fil-A, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated and driven Owner/Operator who is personally vested in your success.
Your Success is our Success!
We encourage you to fill out your application completely and let us know your availability. Add a cover letter to help us get your unique personality.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds several times throughout each day
- This is a fast-paced position that requires constant and repetitive motions (firmly pressing down on each piece of chicken)
- Attention to details to ensure food safety and quality requirements are met
- Must be able to work at 2 pm and stay until the kitchen is closed (10:45 to 11:30)
- Thorough and paid training program
- Free food when working
-Health Insurance options are available for full-time team member per ACA
-401(k) retirement plan with matching funds
- Advancement opportunities - we prefer to promote from within
- Earn Paid Time Off after 1 year of service*